Thursday, June 26, 2003
16:47: All right... anyone familiar with me knows I'm not about rainbow flags or equal signs or freedom rings or such trappings.
But given the fact that the Supreme Court decided today that I should no longer be considered a potential felon for liking the ole one-two with another fella, I figured it deserved hanging the rainbow flag on my balcone in some sort of celebration.
Tuesday, June 17, 2003
23:31: Quick return to writing after weeks of silence:
- Parents decided that living in Medellín was in fact a better option that living 4 miles from the white house. Sometimes, I don't disagree. I'll miss having them around.
- Work's all right, but one sometimes wonders how decisions get made.
- Doing a whole lot of theater, and all's good. Best Little Whorehouse in Texas went well. I'm being recruited for doing more... trying to decide if I should let sanity prevail.
- Saw my CCT classmates graduate, and felt downright shitty knowing that I have one year left to go. It gets harder every semester to keep on going.
- Just returned from San Francisco where I was at a Java developers' conference. I got a chance to see Dave and Albert, Jason, David & Mark and hang out with Matt and his bf. Interestingly, I had more to chat about with David and Mark (who I've only met once or online, respectively) than I did with Matt's bf. Funny thing is that I don't even have to think too much about why that is. Got a chance to go to Fry's with David and Mark and Matt and bfoM--what a ridiculously good place. An experience to be beheld.
All contents copyright 2000-2001-2002-2003-2004 by Juan Felipe Rincón.
All rights reserved. All wrongs reversed. Feedback to your host is encouraged.